I never thought I’d see this in my lifetime. It’s breathtaking and unequivocally awesome. We’re living in a history book chapter – right now. Inspiring. We are all worth something and deserve life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Enjoying our spring road trip….had schnitzel for lunch in Leavenworth and in Ellensburg tonight, home of my alma mater CWU. Lots has changed. This place did not. Good thing though. Beer is still cold – and cheap!
So we are planning a Cascade loop road trip over the North Cascades this spring – then down Eastern Washington, Grand Coulee, Chelan, and back via 1-90 – where we were going to visit my alma mater Central in Ellensburg to say hello and check out what has changed in a couple decades (!). I was looking into our itinerary just now to firm-up some of the details and thought how I enjoyed my college days when – RING RING. “Hi, It’s the CWU Alumni Association.” Seriously. They called me on one of their funding drives just as I was planning that segment of the trip. Anyways, I donated, and felt good. But how weird is that?!!
Awesome local liquor from our old ‘hood on Alaska Air! I thinks it’s pretty neat they are uber local., a photo by gmwnet on Flickr.
Sent from my phone
A set of rules for downstairs
- The human with an animal on their lap trumps – the solo human gets the drinks
- If both humans have animals, the animal with the higher age trumps
- If both humans have animals, yet one animal has settled, and the other animal has not, the animal that has settled trumps
- If one human has multiple animals, this trumps
- If both humans have multiple animals, the one with the animal of the highest house seniority trumps