So we are planning a Cascade loop road trip over the North Cascades this spring – then down Eastern Washington, Grand Coulee, Chelan, and back via 1-90 – where we were going to visit my alma mater Central in Ellensburg to say hello and check out what has changed in a couple decades (!). I was looking into our itinerary just now to firm-up some of the details and thought how I enjoyed my college days when – RING RING. “Hi, It’s the CWU Alumni Association.” Seriously. They called me on one of their funding drives just as I was planning that segment of the trip. Anyways, I donated, and felt good. But how weird is that?!!
Awesome local liquor from our old ‘hood on Alaska Air! I thinks it’s pretty neat they are uber local., a photo by gmwnet on Flickr.
Sent from my phone
A set of rules for downstairs
- The human with an animal on their lap trumps – the solo human gets the drinks
- If both humans have animals, the animal with the higher age trumps
- If both humans have animals, yet one animal has settled, and the other animal has not, the animal that has settled trumps
- If one human has multiple animals, this trumps
- If both humans have multiple animals, the one with the animal of the highest house seniority trumps