25+ years of customer focused experience as an IT director, systems administrator, manager, leader, and all-around technical generalist.
IT Director – TERRA Staffing Group, Everett WA
October 2018 – May 2020
- Manage, mentor and provide leadership to a team of 6 IT professionals
- Oversee busy help desk with mostly remote user support
- Maintain IT infrastructure, including data center, headquarters and 11 branch offices across 4 states
- Planned successful data center move, and multiple branch office facility changes in one year
- Oversee software development for private intranet tools and public facing employment website with mobile apps
IT Director – Applied Technical Services, Everett WA
March 2014 – October 2018
- Promoted from Senior Systems Administrator (2015) and IT Manager (2018).
- Manage, mentor and provide leadership to a team of 10 IT professionals across many disciplines in three factories and two countries.
- Member of the Extended Leadership Team reporting to the Executive Team via Business Process Review (BPR) meetings weekly.
- Major project management: On-time delivery of infrastructure for large new factory, company-wide cloud email migrations and MRP system updates.
- Performance setting and goals: Achieved 99.5% helpdesk team positive response time and 98%+ positive completion of issues, well within our internal SLA.
- Manage and support ERP, MES and PLM systems such as Oracle Agile, Aegis, FactoryLogix, Fourth Shift and others.
- Intensive data integration focus between many different systems.
- Employee of the year 2016.
IT Manager – Capitol Hill Housing, Seattle WA
October 2010 – March 2014
- Promoted from Network Administrator
- Manage IT staff, equipment acquisition, installation, and maintenance of all computer and telecommunications systems in a multi-site network including main headquarters, data center, and 40+ remote offices
- Major office moves, network subnet planning, and IP re-alignment with cross-forest Exchange and Active Directory migrations
- Planning, documenting, and executing backup and disaster recovery operations, including successful yearly restoration drills and executive briefings
- Member of cross-department Leadership Team focused on issues, events, and management of organization objectives including the planning for our new headquarters building in 2014
Network and Database Administrator – Herrera Environmental Consultants, Seattle, WA
February 2007 – August 2010
- Consolidated 30 percent of servers into virtual infrastructure using VMware and Hyper-V
- Established helpdesk procedures, monitoring, and baseline performance figures
- Championed path to enterprise-class applications such as SQL server and SAN hardware
- Consolidated storage and introduced new automated network management operations
- Integrated regional offices into the main headquarters network