25+ years of customer focused team efforts as an IT manager, mentor, systems and applications administrator, and all-around technical generalist.
Application Administrator DiBell Group/L3Harris, Melbourne, FL
September 2020 – September 2022
Technologies: Aegis FactoryLogix, Windows 2012, 2016, and 2019 server, Agile, Scrum, ServiceNow, Confluence, Jira, PowerShell, batch scripting
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) administration for large defense contractor L3Harris.
- Many system upgrades, custom applications support and regression testing in concert with the development team using Agile methodologies.
- Aegis FactoryLogix upgrades and migrations from other systems.
- Assist security team with vulnerability mitigations.
- Third level advanced application support and windows server troubleshooting
IT Director – TERRA Staffing Group, Everett WA
October 2018 – May 2020
Technologies: TrueNAS, Asterisk, Linux (ubuntu), VMWare, Active Directory, Windows server 2016, SQL server, Microsoft Exchange, Jira, vulnerability scanning, data center ops, VPN, firewalls
- Manage, mentor and provide leadership to a team of 6 IT professionals
- Oversee busy help desk with mostly remote user support
- Maintain IT infrastructure, including data center, headquarters and 11 branch offices across 4 states
- Planned successful data center move, and multiple branch office facility changes in one year
- Oversee software development for private intranet tools and public facing employment website with mobile apps
System Administrator/IT Director – Applied Technical Services, Everett WA
March 2014 – October 2018
Technologies: Windows server 2008-2016, VMWare, Hyper-V, Active Directory, IIS, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Jira, Group Policy (GPO), Oracle Agile PLM, Infor FourthShift, VLAN, VPN, SonicWall, server hardening, network segmentation and isolation
- Promoted from Senior Systems Administrator (2015) and IT Manager (2018).
- Manage, mentor and provide leadership to a team of 10 IT professionals across many disciplines in three factories and two countries.
- Member of the Extended Leadership Team reporting to the Executive Team via Business Process Review (BPR) meetings weekly.
- Major project management: On-time delivery of infrastructure for large new factory, company-wide cloud email migrations and MRP system updates.
- Performance setting and goals: Achieved 99.5% helpdesk team positive response time and 98%+ positive completion of issues, well within our internal SLA.
- Manage and support ERP, MES and PLM systems such as Oracle Agile, Aegis, FactoryLogix, Fourth Shift and others.
- Intensive data integration focus between many different systems.
- Employee of the year 2016.
Network Administrator/IT Manager – Capitol Hill Housing, Seattle WA
October 2010 – March 2014
Technologies: Windows server 2003-2012, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, IIS, SQL Server, SharePoint, Group Policy (GPO), VPN, SonicWall, public disclosure retention policies
- Promoted from Network Administrator
- Manage IT staff, equipment acquisition, installation, and maintenance of all computer and telecommunications systems in a multi-site network including main headquarters, data center, and 40+ remote offices
- Major office moves, network subnet planning, and IP re-alignment with cross-forest Exchange and Active Directory migrations
- Planning, documenting, and executing backup and disaster recovery operations, including successful yearly restoration drills and executive briefings
- Member of cross-department Leadership Team focused on issues, events, and management of organization objectives including the planning for our new headquarters building in 2014
Network and Database Administrator – Herrera Environmental Consultants, Seattle, WA
February 2007 – August 2010
Technologies: Windows server 2003-2012, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Group Policy (GPO), VPN, SAN, VMWare
- Consolidated 30 percent of servers into virtual infrastructure using VMware and Hyper-V
- Established helpdesk procedures, monitoring, and baseline performance figures
- Championed path to enterprise-class applications such as SQL server and SAN hardware
- Consolidated storage and introduced new automated network management operations
- Integrated regional offices into the main headquarters network